Conscious of thought?
The Problem of Consciousness – Roger Penrose:
Youtube watch?v=yFbrnFzUc0U video
We are perhaps consciously — and unconsciously creating reality… by what we think.
Consciousness, the state of being self-aware and having sensory experiences and thoughts is not really a popular business to discuss. However, just because neuroscience has not provided any satisfactory explanation for consciousness is no reason for me to quit. In fact, there is real scientific inquiry occurring. I’ve begun here to explore bits of this… and I plan to continue for a time to come.
Today, I’ve included this work begun with Sir Roger Penrose. Penrose is internationally known for scientific work in mathematical physics. In particular Penrose is known for contributions to general relativity and cosmology. He’s an atheist that stepped up to solve the mathematics of how black holes form and he is also behind a steady half-a-century push for accepting that science and physics ought to explore consciousness. Yet, he believes that something “beautiful” is missing from the science of quantum mechanics and from the discovery of how consciousness works. He wonders if that is God.
Thanks for visiting.
- what is quantum touch? and
what is quantum thought? (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- Quantum Consciousness (nikotheorb.wordpress.com)
- Quantum Theory of Consciousness | “Quantum Key” Teaches People How to… (prweb.com)
- The Shamanic Path to Quantum Consciousness The Eight Circuits of Creative Power By (author) Laurent Huguelit (evolutionarymystic.wordpress.com)
- Could Quantum Brain Effects Explain Consciousness? (kitskinny.wordpress.com)
- Consciousness I (patriceayme.wordpress.com)
- Angular momentum: An approach to combinatorial space-time by Roger Penrose (quantumtetrahedron.wordpress.com)