abundance, acceptance, affirmation, appreciation, compassion, connect, consider, empathy, feelings, God, God Bless, Gratitude, happiness, happy, Health, kindness, laughter, love, patience, Peace, Relationships, responsibility, service, spiritual
Oh, my… let me count some reasons.
1) I’m happy and content in a good way.
2) People like me when I am positive (and they don’t like me as much when I’m a crank). That’s essential — I need to be liked.
3) I’m more comfortable and at ease and therefore more peaceful.
4) I’m more helpful and useful and appreciative of others — its nice to enjoy others. and 5) My friends and family are more likeable too.
6) I feel stronger and healthy.
7) There seem to be more options and alternatives and things to do.
8) I’m not worried. I’m not obsessing about ANYTHING.
9) I eat better and I take better care of myself.
10) There are dozens of other reasons — and there are more reasons as I’m more grateful.
Most importantly — Love — love is essential and I’m deeply (ever more) aware of love.
What about you?
Thanks for your visit,
- Today’s Gem of Gratitude #83 (lovebythedrop.com)
- Gratitude (maggieswarden.wordpress.com)
- Affirmation, Gratitude and Laughter (happinessheals.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (pxynuckle.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude: Not Just Words (princessofthelight.wordpress.com)
- :: gratitude :: (weewhimsicals.typepad.com)
- How to Find Happiness @ Work (living-minimalist.com)
- My Path of Gratitude (charmii25.wordpress.com)
- Have An Attitude of Gratitude Video Blog (alexiaisaak.com)
Good Morning Hunt For Truth,
Yes, I too love to be Grateful! Every day I make up stuff to be happy about. And right now I am grateful for you having a link to my blog on your post! Gratitude Dance! Thank you for the connect! I feel appreciated, heard and acknowledged! I am enjoying getting to know you through your posts. Thanks again! :~)