How sweet the sound!
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now am found, Was blind, but now I see.
‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares I have already come;
‘Tis grace has brought me safe thus far And grace will lead me home.
The Lord has promised good to me His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be, As long as life endures.
Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail, And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil, A life of joy and peace.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise Than when we’ve first begun.
__________ # # # __________
- 1 John (NIV) (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- our Father (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- morning Meditation (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Grace-Celtic … (hopeandloveradio.com)
- Going Back to Where it all Started. (michellehudlin.wordpress.com)
- Grace (restoringtohealth.wordpress.com)
- That quiet moment (risefromthedead.wordpress.com)