Abraham Maslow, B4Peace, Christianity, Creativity, Divine LOVE, God, God's love, Jesus, Maslow's hierarchy of needs, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Peak experience, Religion and Spirituality, Self-actualization
Getting into Reality…
There may be an image copyright
Jason Marz, Living In The Moment
source: youtube.com watch?v=YUFs_1vKYlY
Living in the moment?
Divine LOVE as expressed by we, here in the physical universe, is a ‘being in the moment’ with godly characteristics.
According to Abraham Maslow‘s famous work, the hierarchy of needs, self-actualization is the very most important top of the pyramid of need to fulfill one’s individual potential. Peak experiences of love characterize self-actualization. Flow as described by positive psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, occurs as a state of mind as we become so involved in an activity that the world seems to fade away and nothing else seems to important. Time may fly by, focus is relaxed but heightened, and there is less or no feeling of self-consciousness. This is a need, its a choice, and its a simple matter. We may repeat this choice and fulfill our need — life is thus, a prayer.
Thanks for reading
(spiritual topics in a secular world),
- Living In the Moment (jeannetakenaka.wordpress.com)
- Divine Relaxation Music For Your Heart (musicanddancing.wordpress.com)
- mindfulness and prayerful healing (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- morning Meditation (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- our Father (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- The entity we call “mind” may not be as neuroscience says, just a manifestation of the brain. (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- awakening (again) (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- I just looked around (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”