We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
My senses lure me to thinking that I am not part of you and you are not a part of me. The truth is, we are actually one energy originating from our One source and we are having multiple human experiences in a world that is mostly empty but appears to be filled with matter.
Even as we gaze into the heavens, our focus is on the stars and the planets, the moons, comets, meteors, the clouds closer to home or the blue of the sky on a day like this one.
When I looked at the tress in my yard, I watched the trunks and branches today so intently. I was melting into their wood and I was seeing in my mind the energy in the trees. They showed me their beauty from the inside out today.
I gave those awesome tress a hug before I came in to tell you about this. I hope later to hug someone with compassion and kindness — this is my hug for you today.
Thanks for reading
(spiritual topics in a secular world),
- LOVE living in the moment… (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- mindfulness and prayerful healing (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- morning Meditation (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- our Father (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- The entity we call “mind” may not be as neuroscience says, just a manifestation of the brain. (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- awakening (again) (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- I just looked around (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
God is maker of all of heaven and earth;
Of ALL that is, seen and unseen,
And if we are without Him,
We do not exist.