Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston
When You Believe
God’s Grace is always available
Seek and you will find
Ask and you will receive
Here is the plan
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but to save the world through him.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned,
but whoever does not believe stands condemned already
because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
This is the verdict:
Light has come into the world,
but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
Everyone who does evil hates the light,
and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.
But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light,
so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done
has been done in the sight of God.
Later in the text, John the Baptist says
“A person can receive only what is given them from heaven.”
Thanks for visiting,
- Jesus Culture – You Won’t Relent
- MercyMe I can only imagine
- When I Think of You… A new Hallelujah
- what is done for us
- MercyMe word of God speak
- God of the Universe (VOTA)
- Rhema Marvanne our Father and how sweet the sound!
- mindfulness and prayerful healing
- heart coherence? and awake my soul
- morning Meditation