Two videos today… you’ll open the page to get this story. Please comment if you have time.
1st video… economic collapse — the military consumes the riches — the people can’t get their needs met — the economy collapses — its really that simple. Atomic weapons are like bullets… remember that statement — it will be reality again soon, I think.
Do we need a strong Peace Department?
2nd video… we want a good life — the Information Age exploded upon us in the recent decades and it is unstoppable — ideas are independent of controls — We access information on just about anything — for free — control of data and analysis of data lag behind important decisions that get made — the data contribute to peace or war.
Here is Dr. Michio Kaku with views on the science of democracy in a Worlds Apart interview video:
Major decisions about the future of our countries are being made in offices by a few leaders — we get “snapshots” to keep us up to date on their decisions. Is there a better way?
- Why can’t we force moral behaviour? (jacksaunsea.wordpress.com)
- U.N. Panel Proposes Ban on ‘Killer Robots’ (bigthink.com)
- Michio Kaku on The Power of Video (jtlindenau.wordpress.com)
- Kaku: Gov’t will have to send military to Fukushima plant – Japan Professors: It’s a “slow-motion nuclear war”; World’s militaries are only ones able to cope with such disaster (AUDIO) (enenews.com)
- Current Economic Collapse News (X22 Video) (alternativenewsalert.com)
- What Would An Economic Collapse Look Like? (Video) (alternativenewsalert.com)
- Peace Lets Teach our Kids to Give Peace a Chance (roomtogrow.co.uk)
- Dr. Michio Kaku Visions of the Future – Quantum Revolution Documentary (disclose.tv)