Being grateful is a powerful method for generating an inner peace and serenity. I like the reference to “our future-self” being a part of the making of today although, being in the present is what I’d normally want — inviting the “best” future in is helpful in healing, I think. Thanks for this posting. ~ Eric
- Thanksgivukkah this year for Jewish Americans (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- morning Meditation (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- My favorite: Double Cupcakes (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- change from within (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- experiment in Empathy (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- listen with compassion (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- meditation changes brains (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- Giving a little, helping a lot. (loveisthemovement87.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving and Praise (jacobglass.typepad.com)
“Be in a state of gratitude for everything that shows up in your life. Be thankful for the storms as well as the smooth sailing. What is the lesson or gift in what you are experiencing right now? Find your joy not in what’s missing in your life but in how you can serve.” — Wayne Dyer
I have never been more aware of how blessed a life I lead than I am right now. I am so grateful for every moment. Inspired by all that is and will be, I begin a conscious daily dose of gratitude during this month of Thanksgiving. I do this because I am able and I am grateful for that.
I hope your November is filled with moments of thanks and giving. Thank you!
I am grateful for the love and health of my family.
I am grateful for our dog Bridgette who…
View original post 53 more words