consciousness, God, Jesus, Krista Tippett, On Being, philosophy, Relationship between religion and science, religion, science
Did Jesus tell us not to learn from each other?
I’m actually sure that Jesus told us to love one another.
So, what about learning from one another?
Krista Tippett is a journalist, author and the creator and host of the public radio program On Being which discusses and debates the big questions of human life.
In this episode of Epiphany, Krista Tippett talks about the beauty and mystery in science and religion and how they go hand-in-hand, not head-to-head.
Here is her vision for the show (Let’s Talk About Religion):
Thanks for learning with me. Come back often because there is lots more to learn.
Thanks – Everyone!
- habits of happiness… smiling (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- pets helping people heal – COOL! (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- is consciousness physics? (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- global weirding? (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- the earliest galaxy (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- Einstein’s Big Idea (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- science of… Michio Kaku (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
God bless you Eric and have a great Thanksgiving!
Hunt FOR Truth said:
Thanks for visiting.
God is Love and He comes with so many people into my life in form.