Prayer is essential for peace and serenity. Prayer heals us in action, thought and attitude.
- “International Prayer Line“ (journeybits.wordpress.com)
- how God showed His Love (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- our Father (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- MercyMe Word of God Speak (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- 1 John (NIV) (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- mindfulness and prayerful healing (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
Prayer is vital to us as believers. This is our communication tool with God and our Lord. We’re to be in constant communication with our Father all through out the day. I love talking to God; that’s why I begin and end each day with prayer.
Jesus prayed all the time. We read in the gospels how Jesus often left his disciples to go off and pray to God alone. He showed us the importance of prayer. He even told us how to pray.
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For…
View original post 179 more words
Pingback: change from within | Hunt FOR Truth on wordpress
Pingback: is the brain spirituality wired? | Hunt FOR Truth on wordpress
Pingback: prayer heals… hate | Hunt FOR Truth on wordpress