If with stillness in peaceful serenity I may get it that…
1) Parallel with every perception of conditions, people, or situations that appear ‘wrong, bad or evil’ — there probably always is a deeper good. Deeper good reveals itself both within us and out there if we can come into an inner acceptance of what is.
2) No matter how comfortable we may be, there will always be dissolving of form. The madness of suffering brings about openings — loss must appear — don’t resist this — acceptance is essential for growth.
3) Form is temporary. However, growth while in form is essential for true self to come into or to maintain an alignment in the wholeness of living — live as if whatever suffering may occur is completely acceptable.
Its a process. Take time now to contemplate this process.
When loss appears in your life, don’t resist it. Resisting contracts consciousness by actions of looking out for number one and inventing enemies to oppose; by resisting and excluding. Accept what is. Even if this means accepting that you cannot accept what is. See what happens when allowing acceptance. Resistance and excluding and resenting and so on is always uncomfortable and often is painful. Accepting and exploring suffering is a way to disengage the ego and to become again open and thus for consciousness to again expand — not my will but thy will be done, my God.
Need help or want to collaborate with me? Just e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Related articles (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- awake my soul
- heart coherence?
- when you believe & change from within
- where is normal?
- The Secret: full movie + the law of attraction
- The Importance of Prayer
- peace dalai
- listen with compassion