A Child’s Prayer for Morning:
Now, before I run to play,
Let me not forget to pray
To God who kept me through the night
And waked me with the morning light.
Help me, Lord, to love thee more
Than I ever loved before,
In my work and in my play
Be thou with me through the day.
— Author Unknown
- Cover the Children (journeybits.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of Prayer (reblog of journeybits.wordpress.com)
- only one word was on my mind
- what is done for us (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- prayer heals… hate (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- When I Think of You… A new Hallelujah (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- our Father (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
We really need to cover our children in prayer and send them out with a blessing.
I was out with my daughter at a basketball game. I witnessed so much worldliness. Our children exposed to a lot and they try to fit in. Not only that but they have teachers and administrators over them that aren’t saved. They have so many spirits up against them it’s important they be covered.
We must teach our kids how to pray for themselves when they are surrounded by the enemy. They need to know that they too have power. They can cover themselves and pray for those around them. We may not be able to be with our children everywhere they go but we have faith that the Lord is with them. Our God promises to never leave us nor forsake us. That’s a promise we can stand on.
If you are someone…
View original post 72 more words