cause and effect, Choice, Chopra, consciousness, Creativity, Deepak Chopra, Energy, happiness, Health, intention, intention and desire, Karma, meditation, mind, philosophy, Philosophy of Mind, pure potentiality, Religion and Spirituality, Self-Improvement, Seven Spiritual Laws Of Success, spirituality, success, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success
From his book, “The 7 Laws of Spiritual Success“ — Chopra lays out another of seven laws of spiritual success — The Law of Intention — practicing one each day is recommended.
If you’d like, open the series from its beginning point or continue along here, the fifth day in the series.
Spiritual Laws of Success – Introduction
Everything we do and think affects the people in our lives and their reactions in turn affect others. Getting every day grounded in a solution for my whole self is essential, I think. Thus, I declared for myself that December is a month for self-improvements. Thanks for looking in on my blog. I hope this post is helpful for you personally or someone that you know.
There is always abundant energy and information necessary for creating. We are so fortunate of being capable to accept training of our minds to become consciously aware of the abundance of energy and information. The lesson today is about tuning toward this energy and information to accept the tremendous enlightenment of effortless living in abundance.
The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success
by Deepak Chopra
The seven spiritual laws aren’t difficult or mysterious but are easy to understand and to apply. Dedicate each day of the week to one of the seven spiritual laws. Develop a daily practice in which you meditate or take a few moments to quiet your mind, and then read the spiritual law of the day and practice applying it throughout the day.
The Law of Intention (and desire)
Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment . . . intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us.
This law is based on the fact that energy and information exist everywhere in nature. A flower, a rainbow, a tree, a human body, when broken down to their essential components are energy and information. The whole universe, in its essential nature, is the movement of energy and information. The only difference between you and a tree is the informational and energy content of your respective bodies. You can consciously change the energy and informational content of your own quantum mechanical body, and therefore influence the energy and informational content of your extended body—your environment, your world—and cause things to manifest in it. Intention lays the groundwork for the effortless, spontaneous, frictionless flow of pure potentiality.
Put the Law of Intention into effect making a commitment to the following steps:
1. I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will look at it when I wake up in the morning.
2. I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things don’t seem to go my way, there is a reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me much grander than even those I have conceived.
3. I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the present as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest, most cherished intentions and desires.
Mind Body Spirit
Wellbeing Longevity and Health with Deepak Chopra
The Atlantic Meets the Pacific 2013
Steve Clemons (re book: Super Brain)
conference interview (begins at 2:10)
December is self-improvement month at this blog — let’s all get in touch with our best true selves and make this our month to end the year at our best. I’ll feature lots of content to improve the inner and outer us. Check back frequently.
Related articles (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Laws of Success – Introduction
- Chapter 1: Spiritual Laws of Success – Pure Potentiality
- Chapter 2: Spiritual Laws of Success – Giving
- Chapter 3: Spiritual Laws of Success – Cause and Effect
- Chapter 4: Spiritual Laws of Success – Least Effort
- Chapter 5: Spiritual Laws of Success – Intention
- Chapter 6: Spiritual Laws of Success – Detachment
- Chapter 7: Spiritual Laws of Success – Purpose
- Review: Chopra: The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success