One of the best prayers is for God’s blessings and peace to be upon those whom we love and care for. I think it wise even to pray for enemies. God’s blessings come upon us in one way or another. For me, I just think it best to pray for His will and get out of the way if necessary.
Taking action to be a blessing for others in need is a loving act.
How can your talents and gifts bless others?
___ ___ ___
I worked during December 2013 to post content for self-improvement. In January 2014, I’ll be posting topics related to how we can improve the world. I hope you’ll come back often — there is more to be discovered.
Thanks for learning with me.
Related articles (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- stillness – your essential nature
- How should I live?
- experiment in Empathy
- ripple – ing
- listen with compassion
- Spiritual Laws of Success
- Looking at yourself honestly – Respect
- Looking at yourself honestly – Gratitude
- morning Meditation
- meditation changes brains
- mindfulness and prayerful healing
- strength through peace — or else
- heart coherence?
- your eMotion matters
- what is quantum touch?
- change from within
- is the brain spirituality wired?
- awake my soul
- Give Our Lord the benefit of believing
- Only one Word was on my mind
- I am the tree… today
- I just looked around