its wonderful being in the peacefulness of mindfulness… Thanks Zen Flash. ~ Eric
Related articles (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- heart coherence? and awake my soul
- What is heart intelligence?
- morning Meditation
- Spiritual Laws of Success
- Accept what you cannot change or change what you cannot accept.
- Stillness speaks and Stillness – your essential nature
- looking at yourself honestly: 1) RESPECT and 2) GRATITUDE
- your eMotion matters
- listen with compassion
- Watch – a power is changing this world.
Eden Kozlowski, Contributor
As a lover and teacher of meditation and mindfulness, I see the adverse affects of stress everyday in my clients – physically, emotionally and spiritually. I am witnessing more and more that any moments of awareness we can give ourselves during the day can be powerful and place us swiftly into a calmer and more connected place. This can happen whether you decide to do a 20-minute meditation OR simply take a second to notice what is around you with awareness and clarity. Big steps or lil’ steps; they are all steps.
Here are four simple exercises to bring some mindfulness and calmness to you right now:
- Stop and feel gratitude for one thing in your life. First, think about it in detail, then pause, and place your left hand on your heart to feel it. When I say feel it…
View original post 655 more words