I do love art. Much to my amazement, I recently received a stunning new award from my friend Marlyn at Kintal. Please click the badge to see more about Marlyn’s new award.
Marlyn Suarez-Exconde’s blog presents insights about society and people using drawings, photos, and colorful works that she and her family create. You ought to see it yourself at kintal.wordpress.com.
I added Marlyn’s Ajay-inspired badge into some of my artistic posts with a link back to her page. I posted it also in my Awards page.
Thank you Marlyn!
Rules for the acceptance of this award:
- Along with the acceptance of the PFAB Award please post anything that would express your love for art, it may be in a form of a painting, a photograph, an illustration, a poem or essay, anything done for the love of art.
- Choose 6 bloggers who should merit the said award.
Six fun and art loving bloggers:
(I discovered that Deborah chooses not to participate in awards)
- Notify the deserving bloggers of the award, let them know the rules.
- Acknowledge the presenter of this award by linking back.
- Pin the Ajay-inspired badge on your blog.
Thanks for visiting with me.
Sidewalk’s art: Julian Beever
Sidewalk’s art: Edgar Müller
I just looked around
I am the tree… today
Only one Word was on my mind
dreaming: The Indian Road
Endless time – Tagore Poetry
Lost In The Call – Rumi poetry