Being A Light In The World – awarded by Barbara Mattio at Idealist Rebel
Thank you Barbara.
Wonderful people in the World spread Light, and love, hope and peace. At WordPress, there are bloggers that consistently promote these qualities and work to be a force for peace and light in our world.
My friend Barbara is diligent in posting on topics in the areas of creativity, women’s issues, and spirituality. Her blog is making the world a little nicer, one day at a time.
- Thank the person who gives you the award
- Spread this award around to the people who you know who are doing this work, so that the work continues and the light is spread
- Let your nominees know
- Never give up on your fellow human beings
And the nominees for the
Being a Light in the World Award
- Marlyn http://kintal.wordpress.com/
- Sheri http://theothersideofugly.com/
- Kindness Blog http://kindnessblog.com/
- Brother Murf http://brothermurf.wordpress.com/
- Tom Huff http://tomhuff.wordpress.com/
- Eve http://sathyasaimemories.wordpress.com/
- Jerry http://jerry792.wordpress.com/
- VWoods http://vwoods1212.wordpress.com/
- Suz http://suzjones.wordpress.com/
- CeeLee http://swimintheadultpool.com/
- Michele http://lifeasagarden.wordpress.com/
- Sherri http://sherriofpalmsprings.com/
- Stephanie http://happinessheals.wordpress.com/
- Brooke http://kundalinidotorg.wordpress.com/
- Nadine http://soulofagypsy.me/
- Gede Prama http://gedepramascompassion.com/
Thanks for visiting.