Thank you to Wolfpack member
for nominating me for this wonderful award.
Wolf-pack member Mavadelo created this award with the following thoughts:
I noticed that handing out awards is the way to go on WordPress to show your appreciation and let someone know you really really like their blog.
So I am a big fan of wolves, member of the WordPress Wolfpack and part-time werewolf so I thought I create an award that only a wolf can give out and thus I present you with The Howler award.
Display the award on your blog. This can be in your sidebar or on a special award page.
Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog
Give 3 examples of things you would like to see changed in the world
Nominate (in your own time) at least 5 bloggers that deserve the award
(Optional, hey you know me by now right).
Donate the equivalent of $10 to a charity of your choice
(optional because I can not check it, however it would be HIGHLY appreciated).
3 things I would like to see changed in the world:
- That racism, prejudices and bigotry will end — for ever!
- That we all will begin to follow the simple golden rule
- That we all will strive daily for compassion, generosity and forgiveness
- Let Me Reach with Kim Saeed
- In Love With The Lord Poetry and Prose by Martha L Shaw
- Iana Roy for “Every Part of Us Is A Form Of Love”
- “Hortus Closus” by Esther
- Beyond Meds featuring Monica
- Christine’s Swim in the Adult Pool
- Heather’s Analytical Perspective
Wolves are faithful, loyal, social and honest. Please keep that in mind when awarding this to someone.
Members of the WordPress Wolf-pack can hand out the award at their own discretion, new members can hand out the award after they have gotten it themselves or anyone may suggest a person they want to nominate to one of the Wolf-pack members.
The original (first)
Dr Rex: http://hrexach.wordpress.com/
Bishop Eddie: http://bishoptatro.wordpress.com/
Just Patty: http://petitemagique.wordpress.com/