. The Angel Award… from: Marlyn
This is the Don Charisma
Thank you Marlyn, my dear friend.
The Kintal blog is one of my WordPress favorite blogs.
Marlyn blogs on a variety of subjects that she says are based on her reflections from younger years and current insights about society and people. The art works are by Marlyn, her children and there are occasionally photos to by her husband. She’s very much loved at WordPress and she loves to give and receive virtual awards and encouragement. Click this link and say I sent you by… you’ll love her blog I’m sure. If you click on the award image, you can view Don’s full sized award. Marlyn deigned an award that I love too — see it… here.
Many Thanks and Hugs Marlyn!
My nominations for the Angel Award are:
- sheetal sharma fascinating blog—poems, inspiration and more
- Kimberly Harding art, inspiration and soul-health transformation
- Addison’s Waves of Green a new blog of thoughtfulness in poems
- Anchored-In-Knowledge informative psychiatric/health concerns
- stephenmustang ‘set free’ from Xanga—family, farm, friends; more
- Be Inspired Daily Christian scripture, worship, personal growth
- Sue Dreamwalker art, healing, environment, and more
- blue brown soul seeking the meaning of life
- Carol’s World posts my favorite movie and TV reviews
I hope everyone might visit my nominees…
these are some really terrific blogs!
My awards page is here. I display these awards with thanks and gratitude and links back to the source. It is my great pleasure to share them as well.
A note on posting awards:
When posting awards, it is best to post them onto a page and include the name of the award and how you came to get it. It happens that awards are a very popular search item and unless you prefer not to be found, this is best.