consciousness, Dune, Fear, Frank Herbert, Gregg Braden, happiness, Health, Thought
I’m actually thinking about another post, but I wanted to post this hoping on getting some ideas from you guys. Personally, I think that self-image and not having a healthy self-image is not probably anyone’s biggest problem. Self-image after all is based on unreal or at least out of date feelings. Unreal feelings is really what I think. I say this because — any feelings that are pulling me away from worship (I’ll say this may be called peaceful joyousness probably also), is probably coming up because of fear.
Meantime, my friend Gregg Braden had some things to say about “universal fear” and patterns of problem relationships in this video:
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
Litany Against Fear
Dune by Frank Herbert
Thanks for visiting.
- we are the world for Philippines (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- where is normal? (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- awake my soul (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- habits of happiness… smiling (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- the quantum of us (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- come into the light (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- peace dalai (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- listen with compassion (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)