Living and being in the present moment presents choices — its way easier to choose kindness when we are in the moment. Thanks for posting this image that reminds us that we have choices in the moment — to protect ourselves and if we take this further, to act kindly towards others.
- Where’s My Mind? (patcegan.wordpress.com)
- Take a moment to be kind (improvination.wordpress.com)
- Mirror, Mirror: Reflections on Mindfulness. ~ Conny Lechner (elephantjournal.com)
abundance, acceptance, affirmation, appreciation, compassion, connect, consider, empathy, feelings, God, God Bless, Gratitude, happiness, happy, Health, kindness, laughter, love, patience, Peace, Relationships, responsibility, service, spiritual
Oh, my… let me count some reasons.
1) I’m happy and content in a good way.
2) People like me when I am positive (and they don’t like me as much when I’m a crank). That’s essential — I need to be liked.
3) I’m more comfortable and at ease and therefore more peaceful.
4) I’m more helpful and useful and appreciative of others — its nice to enjoy others. and 5) My friends and family are more likeable too.
6) I feel stronger and healthy.
7) There seem to be more options and alternatives and things to do.
8) I’m not worried. I’m not obsessing about ANYTHING.
9) I eat better and I take better care of myself.
10) There are dozens of other reasons — and there are more reasons as I’m more grateful.
Most importantly — Love — love is essential and I’m deeply (ever more) aware of love.
What about you?
Thanks for your visit,
- Today’s Gem of Gratitude #83 (lovebythedrop.com)
- Gratitude (maggieswarden.wordpress.com)
- Affirmation, Gratitude and Laughter (happinessheals.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude (pxynuckle.wordpress.com)
- Gratitude: Not Just Words (princessofthelight.wordpress.com)
- :: gratitude :: (weewhimsicals.typepad.com)
- How to Find Happiness @ Work (living-minimalist.com)
- My Path of Gratitude (charmii25.wordpress.com)
- Have An Attitude of Gratitude Video Blog (alexiaisaak.com)