Animal Welfare, Dog, Family, God, happiness, love, Pet, Rescues and Shelters, Yorkshire Terrier
You know, every cell is essential — every soul of life — and — I see that about life — as a purpose — that the purpose is Love. If there ever was a before God and that is very doubtful to me, then the difference is that nothing before God had the purpose that is God — Love. Our purpose is to master being Love. I think animals know this. I think little children know this — I think even flowers know this.
I scrapped other projects and I post here — its my purpose – to learn about and to share what I know and whatever I can learn about Love. Its the spark of living. You can see it in the video and in the eyes especially of anyone that is living loving in the moment.
I post the image of a Yorkshire Terrier in many of my pages that don’t have an image. The animal was found wandering the streets and he was filthy and stinky and skinny. My son found him and we took him in and cleaned him up. Later, his family learned that he was alive — he’d been hopelessly lost. They were reunited and all was good. That little dog taught me something and I’ll never forget his grateful needy soul. It was a great pleasure to rescue him. I’m so proud of my son too because he’s rescued two other dogs with his mom. They both live with he and his mom. They are so loved there and they return their appreciation in a beautiful loving way.
Thanks for visiting.
- morning Meditation (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Laws of Success (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- Only one Word was on my mind (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- we exchange energy – always (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- happy ending… for an old man (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- a place called Heaven (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- afterlife – part one: Colton Burpo (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- afterlife – part two: Dr. Eben Alexander (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- I am the tree… today (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)