Do you remember the Beatles?
This is my all time favorite Beatles song.
I love the song because it reminds me that everything is as it is intended to be. My lesson is to accept what is. My tasks are to be honest, open and willing for God’s direction. My job is to give help. When I find myself in times of trouble, I remember let it be.
Let It Be was the 12th and final studio album
released by the English rock band the Beatles.
- our Father (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- 1 John (NIV) (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- morning Meditation (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- mindfulness and prayerful healing (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)
- The entity we call “mind” may not be as neuroscience says, just a manifestation of the brain. (hunt4truth.wordpress.com)