My purpose is to acknowledge love.
Today – please look at
Only one Word was on my mind
we exchange energy – always
The ABSOLUTE Truth is God’s Love.
and that’s nice.
I received a Blog of the Year
from Stephanie at
Thanks Stephanie. I love your blog.
I’m so happy that you are sharing your good fortune with me and of course, I will do the same. In fact, I am making the award back to Stephanie since I can as its not against any rule.
There are so many excellent blogs and there is no limit on this award. I’m sharing with many.
CHECK THEM OUT AS I post award nominees here
(continuing as necessary during the next week or two):
- Stefanie of HopeAndLoveRadio back to you!
- Michael of SelfAwarePatterns
- Suz of It Goes On
- The Cosmic Pilgrim
- Vincent Egoro
- Blissful Blog
- Brian of TheWannaBeSaint
- D On Her Way To Perfection
- The Publisher, ManifestWellenss
- The Invisible Sage
- Mel of Good Stewardship 4 Life
- Marlyn at Kintal
- Brother Murf
- Steven Fox Writing
- Coach Muller
- John at One With GOD Ministries!
- Shaun of Looking For Reasoning
- Mike ‘n the Kindness Blog
- Mikee of pray. love. live.laugh.
The Blog of The Year 2013 awards originate here: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
The instructions for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award Badges
Thanks for visiting.
- Blog of the Year Award 2013 (hopeandloveradio.com)
Pingback: Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, thanks Samantha Jill and Russell! | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Blog of the Year 2013 Award and WordPress Family Award, thanks Shaun and Alex! | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Blog of the Year Award | The Invisible Sage
Thanks so much Eric!!!
Thank so much Eric. 🙂
Pingback: The blogging experience at a very early stage | SelfAwarePatterns
thanks again dear Eric. Now i have 3, might be able to help other beautiful bloggers reach their stars, too.
Pingback: Blog of 2013 Award | ultralovesolutions
manifest wellness said:
Thank you Eric! I am so appreciative of the nomination! Sending you blessings. Congrats to you as well! You deserve it!
Thank you for the nomination Eric! And congratulations to you as well!!
Pingback: Blog of 2013 Award. | the cosmic pilgrim
the cosmic pilgrim said:
Thanks again, Eric…honored to be nominated.
the cosmic pilgrim said:
Eric, Congratulations! Add another star….I nominated your blog!
Congratulations on receiving the award!
I’m grateful for the nomination and exposure. Thank you!
Thank you so very much! I am totally honored by this nomination. Congratulations to you!
I have re-nominated you!