Learning how to achieve peaceful living
may be eased by knowing how to live
without reacting to the
“content” of our lives.
20 Scientific Reasons to Start Meditating
1. Increases immune function
2. Decreases Pain
3. Decreases Inflammation at the Cellular Level
4. Increases Positive Emotion
5. Decreases Depression
6. Decreases Anxiety
7. Decreases Stress
8. Increases social connection & emotional intelligence
9. Makes you more compassionate
10. Makes you feel less lonely
11. Improves your ability to regulate your emotions
12. Improves your ability to introspect
13. Increases grey matter
14. Increases emotion regulation, positive emotions & self-control
15. Increases cortical thickness in areas related to paying attention
16. Increases your focus & attention
17. Improves your ability to multitask
18. Improves your memory
19. Improves your ability to be creative
20. It makes you wise(r)
Meditation. If you believe leading research scientists, it’s as close to a magic pill as we can get! Let’s take a quick look at 5 reasons why meditation is awesome along with 10 tips on how to rock it! This is a Big Idea from Optimal Living 101.
Need help or want to collaborate with me?
Just e-mail me at email@example.com
Thanks for visiting.